Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe with Potatoes and Carrots
A flavorful crock pot corned beef and cabbage, made with corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, and carrots.
Slow Cooker Recipe Ingredients:
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into thick (about 1/2-inch) slices
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 corned beef brisket, about 3 pounds
- 1 cabbage, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
Crock Pot Preparation:
Lightly butter or spray a 5 to 6-quart crockpot; layer potato slices over bottom of pot with carrots.
Place corned beef on vegetables. Slice cabbage into 8 wedges and arrange around meat. Sprinkle with the pepper and add water.
Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 8 hours, until meat and vegetables are tender.
Remove meat to a platter; cover with foil and rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Corned beef and cabbage recipe serves 8.